Friday, June 13, 2014

Say What?

Once upon a time, I had a mission companion that gave me one of the best gifts ever! She taught me the value of writing down the awesome things that other people say! For the last year or so, I've been more active with this and I love the flood of memories that each quote brings. Some are funny, some are inspiring and some just sound cool.

So, for your enjoyment (or confusion) here are some of my favorite quotes.
  • "When Stalking pays off, it's totally fine." - Kenady
  • "You do desperate really well!" - Laura*
  • "You guys are out there saving lives and saving hearts." - Scottie
  • "Guys are so lucky with their short hair. And I wake up and I'm like: I can't salvage that!" - Haley
  • "You're Doin' It!" - Anasazi people
  • "In the midst of all storms there can be happiness." - Brother Coates (an ASU ward) (I LOVE storms!!)
  • "Father, you've given me this missionary experience. Please help me to not screw it up!" -from a comment in Sunday School
  • "I'm not a fan of school, but I enjoy learning." - Sheldon
  • "You're a pretty good fuzzy-headed guy." - Brett*
  • "Why have fish, when you have me?!" - Nicole R.
  • "I don't want to say it like this, but I'll say it like this. You're really weird!" - Steph Steph*
  • "Sometimes life gets REAL!" -April
  • "You will never regret following the SacredWind, but you will always regret NOT following it." -BrightOwl (Jeremy)
  • "Trust is not a prerequisite. It's an outcome." -Beyond Right And Wrong
  • "I'm the cutest human." -Lyssa
  • "All good things end with kissing." -Lindsay
  • "Nah, you've got cool stuff. You've got yourself!" -April
  • "What better thing can you do, than to honor a person for the good that they do in their life." YellowWolf (Larry O.)
  • "I've got four jelly beans, and there are four of us. Whadda ya say we party?!!" -Jeremy
  • "I think every boy should jump at the chance to hang out with you!" -Angela
  • "I like white chocolate the best." - Amy
    "What?! That's not even real! It's a byproduct!" - Me
    "Well, I like byproducts! I'm a byproduct of my parents. Happiness is a byproduct of service." - Amy
    "You're justifying now. Do you know what justification leads to?" - Me
    "Byproducts?!" - Amy
  • "Everyday you should be grateful that you're a member of this church and everyday you should share that with someone." -Michelle M. 
  • "Can you get expelled for snuggling?" -Chelsey R
*The "you"s are almost always referring to me...

No comments: