Monday, January 19, 2009

It's Official

So I've decided to make it official and tell everyone that I am planning on leaving in June to serve a full-time mission. I don't have my call yet, and I'm starting on my papers now, but I am planning on going about 3 months after Brett leaves. Mom and Dad are a little worried about how to pay for two at once, but since we're both paying for at least half, it shouldn't be that big a deal. Anyway, I'm really excited about this opportunity. I prayed about it a year ago and it wasn't right then, but I got the "ok" now and I'm probably more excited than ever!!!

2 comments:

Cecily said...

BAAAHHH!!!! CONGRATS!! I'm so super excited!!! I can't wait to see where you, and of COURSE Brett will be serving!!

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes. That's awesome!!! I'm so excited for you (and Brett). You're going to be a great missionary.